Offer project promoters a series of webinars and courses that provide an overview about the required stages in the formulation and introduction of low carbon and resilient to climate change impact investment projects.
Encourage knowledge and raise awareness on issues about the local preparation of bankable low-carbon infrastructure projects, as well as develop capabilities and grant contact to networks, organizations, specialists and other resources.
• The project cycle
• Public administration, governance and transparency
• Basic concepts of project management
• The organizations that allow their development
• The requirements for the formulation and evaluation of projects
• Financing of low-carbon resilient projects.
• Impacts, challenges and opportunities for Digitization and Innovation
• GHG measurement and gender perspective.
• Drinking water and sanitation
• Waste and circular economy
• Sustainable transport and mobility
• Energy efficiency in buildings
• Ecosystem-based adaptation.
Process to obtain the course certificate of attendance.